With the Simply Systemize™ course!
Registration for the Simply Systemize course is closed.
Creative Entrepreneurs, are you ready to go on a journey from doing everything to the freedom of having a rockin’ team? Are you ready to be able to focus on your creative zone of genius, your family, and your personal needs…like rest, vacations, and interests outside of the business!
Go from overwhelmed
to relaxed and in control
Systems and Processes Made Easy
Learn just how simple, quick, and easy getting your systems and processes in place can really be.
Where we’ll meet
Each week we’ll meet on Zoom for a 90 minute Deep Dive into the topic of the week and ask all the questions!
What we’ll learn
Simple, actionable methods to systemize your business in less than 10 minutes a day!
What you’ll get:
- Five weeks of LIVE calls where we’ll dive into your Customer Journey, identify your high-level processes, and select and write your first process!
- Weekly Workbooks dedicated to the topic of the week.
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions, get feedback, and support each other.
- Template Stack – Customer Journey, Department Assignment, and Process Templates will help you organize and write clear concise processes and easily train your team into writing clear processes as they are identified.
- Weekly Power Hour – An hour of dedicated work time to focus on the homework and writing your processes.
- Simply Systemize Challenge – Dive deep into the writing of a good process in less than 10 minutes a day. This challenge has provided many with the skills to look at a process and ask the right questions so that the finished product is clear, concise, and ready for prime time. It includes deep dive videos into each section of a basic process and workbooks to ensure clarity and focus of the process.
- FAST ACTION BONUS! – Sign up before July 10th and you’ll receive a 30 minute one-on-one Process Review session! Get your documentation personally reviewed and receive feedback during a one-on-one zoom call with Amelia.
Dodona Coaching Mission Manifesto
EVERYONE should follow their dreams.
EVERYONE deserves their best life.
EVERYONE deserves support.
IDEAS ARE AWESOME and should see the light of day.
PEOPLE should be nurtured.
BUSINESS should be documented for all to understand.
INFORMATION should be shared not hoarded.
PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE raises the bar.
PEOPLE should be allowed to learn their own lessons,
no matter how painful.
in DUSTING PEOPLE OFF when they “fail”
and encouraging them to continue trying again.
LIFE can be easy and fun.
EVERYONE should have adventures.
LIFE is worth LIVING, not just existing.
I am a Technical Writer/Business Analyst with more than 15 years experience in all things Business Process and Training related. I have worked for Fortune 500 companies as well as “Mom and Pop” ventures.
I am a Certified Money, Marketing, and Soul® Business Coach who supports my clients with wonder, amusement, and energy. I believe that it is possible for my clients to live a simple, fulfilled life that is easy and fun.
The Dodona Story
While I enjoyed my time in corporate America, I knew I wanted to do more than just the 9-5 gig. I wanted to help others achieve their dreams no matter how big or small.
In 2018, I was shown a path to make that support and encouragement my J.O.B. (Journey to Obtain Better). With the encouragement of my husband, David, and two daughters, Sondra and Ray, I launched Dodona Coaching where it is my mission that everyone I meet receives the loving, kind support they need to make their dreams come true.
“The course helped me understand what a process is and the details that need to go into it, like where one process ends and the other one begins, and fully understand the scope of each one.
Since completing the course, we have created our first processes, which has shown us visually where there are gaps within our business and how we can improve efficiency.
It now feels that we are pulling our business together with a plan and structure which is making our job much easier.“
— Emily Tree, Executive Assistant
Traffic Ready Courses
“Amelia’s professional demeanor coupled with her ability to make a sometimes dry subject a rather enjoyable experience is a testament to her abilities. Her ability to drive towards completion is a necessary skill to ensure the pieces of the business are well-organized and tied together.“
— David Schiller, CCP, CDMP